2019 m. kovo 20 d., trečiadienis

.--.

We choose to play the role of our life.
We've seen in movies, we've read in books that
A human is one of a hell mysterious object
Which chooses on its own to be someone he has never born to be

But, do not be fooled by the philosophical discussions
About how humans choose to live as surroundings are expecting but
As not they are feeling it is better
Maybe I choose myself various roles to play in distinct situations?

Still, dunno whether the roles are given to me by the church, school,
My mom or dad, best friends, believes or traditions which in no way
Do fit
Into the definition of  'me' and 'I'

Yet, I believe, in my heart and soul, my mind and body I am the same person
Even though
I choose to be strict at the workplace where my duties are to get things done
I choose to be patient and empathetic to my closest people
I choose to be angry and sad at the same time
I choose to play the role of an over-thinking and emotional person
Then I put the mask of a cold-hearted person who does not care what others feel about it
After that, I change my colors and one day I am introvert and the other - extrovert

I choose to be as different as I want -
The cold person with no feelings and the loving persona everyone wants to talk to
I change my masks depending on a situation
I change because I feel it as more convenient for my own true self

If it is more suitable for me today to be a bitch-faced-angry person
Does it mean that I have changed into one?

I decide to let myself to express even the most 'not me' emotions and feelings
Because who decided that I have to be an only one-mirrored person?
Regardless.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą